Friday, July 28, 2017

KidzforKids Show





Officially my last event ever !!! 
***RETIRING FROM DOING EVENTS****
I will make this the best one ever, even if I have to do it alone~~~ Support, take part, register your kids, pets, donate to raffles and please volunteer~ 
Sunday Sept 17~~ 
Get all the info here or feel free to contact me



#KidzforKids benefits Carilion Children's



We are planning a fun day of #KidzforKids.
Having children model and do talent for us.
It all will benefit Carilion Children's


There are many ways to take part.
We need kids with talent.
Any type of talent.
We would love to have pets for a Pet Fashion Show too
Vendors will be there as well as other fun things for the kids

We have many opportunities for those who wish to volunteer to help us out too
I would love to partner with someone or have some help in planning, getting raffle donations and overall help.

Want to take part. Click the tabs and register and see more.
You can also contact me on the 
Promote Commotion FB page or 


Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment