Friday, November 17, 2017

Local Folks in the Valley: An old soul~ 24 year old Josh Eubank

Local Folks in the Valley: An old soul~ 24 year old Josh Eubank





An old soul~ 24 year old Josh Eubank


This is a local young man I had the pleasure of meeting a few weeks ago. He has modeled with Fashionista Roanoke in the past, and I had heard about him through others and thought I knew what he was about.

What I wasn't prepared for was his energy, his positive attitude and his wise soul.

Josh Eubank is not your average 24 year old. He is very aware of what to be thankful for.
His Story is quite remarkable. He survived and he is ready to show the world what he is all about.He thought he had the flu, long story short, he had leukemia.

He was airlifted, he went through treatments of all kinds and he is now on his way to be the guy he was always meant to be.

He is driven, personable and very entertaining. I enjoyed my talk with him. He made me laugh, smile and be so thankful I had the honor of being able to meet him, and now call him a friend. I wanted to take him home in my pocket in fact. He is that charming.

About Josh~
He is interested in Volunteering, Modeling, Shopping and he loves his cats. A Whole lot!
He is a cancer survivor and wants to give back and help charities of all kinds. His love of helping people shows. He is an advocate for all who face the cancer diagnosis. Young and older. A role model for so many that can look up to him with his positive nature, adoring smile and so many other gifts. Josh is truly an amazing young man. Please enjoy these photos from the photo shoot he had with Amanda Carterand Bittersweet Clothing and Accessories in Downtown Roanoke








No comments:

Post a Comment