Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Promote Commotion Network of Businesses: Promote Commotion

PRICE INCREASE SLATED FOR JULY 16
LOCK IN THE LOWER RATES NOW
Package #1 Rates now  $50 monthly changing on July 16 $75 monthly
I post Mon – Fri and those important event or sale days for clients. I post on many social sites and blogs on the internet.
A few examples that are hit daily.Facebook (Promote Commotion) , Twitter,LinkedIn, PinterestInstagramTumblr, Google + (Promote and Personal),FlickrWordPressDeliciousScoop It, Digg,  Flipboard, Pocket, Instapaper, Evernote, a weekly online *paper* called 
If I find a new site, I start posting on it. I don’t know until I try, but will try them all. I love my business owners and will talk about them as much as possible. Wherever and how I can.
Package #2  Rates Now~ $75 monthly Changing July 16 to $100 monthly
I manage pages where I post from  your Business Facebook page with posts during the day ~ Mon – Fri~ I will post at least 3 and up to 5 posts during the day. This is to keep your Facebook Business page current, and on the timeline. I use information and images I get from the clients, or through my own research. I try to keep each business page as current as possible and love when a client gives me lot’s of information to work with.
Package # 2 also includes all that is in Package #1 as well.
This means at least 5 days of Promote Commotion talking about your business as many places as humanly and computer possible each day.

Package #3 Rates now $100 monthly changing to $150 on July 16
Package #1 & plus manage and posting on your Twitter,Instagram, and Google+ pages as you.

Package #4 Rates now $150 monthly changing to $175 monthly
Package #1, #2, #3

Package #5 Rates will not change from $50 per month~
Events Package
YOU PICK START AND DUE DATE
Payment can be monthly, 3 months ahead, 6 months ahead or a year in advance.
Payment is always for month of service. 
Contact promotecommotion@yahoo.com for more info
Click the link below to learn more!
HURRY DONT DELAY~~Save $$  NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment