Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Fundraiser for Diana by Laura Allie : Help Them Fight!

This is for my partner in life and the woman who saved me and my family from a monster years ago. Moved from Jersey and helped us rebuild our lives. She also has participated and helped in all the fundraising events I did for the past 20 years for Relay for Life (irony for sure, and btw they never have helped)  and other organizations. All she has done for me, my family and for so many others the young lady put together this site because wanted to help her and us with the cost of fighting this disease once more ~~ Fighting cancer 3x is hard enough. They gave her 6 months 13 years ago....Fought it, then it was in her brain...Fought it and now back again....It cost way more than money, it cost her a job, her retirement and she is in massive pain everyday. Medicare does not cover some drugs...like a cough syrup for the effects of stage 4 lung cancer...we make ends meet, barely....This time its harder. ....IF you can help that would be awesome, but prayers are needed more~






No comments:

Post a Comment